David Millar, one of Britain’s most successful cyclists and Tour de France stage winner, first met with Brompton CEO Will Butler-Adams 2 years ago. David rarely used a bike for commuting in the city, instead only riding when competing or training. After an in-depth conversation with Will about Brompton, David agreed to try a Brompton when travelling round London and other cities he visited. He went on to use a specially modified ‘race ready’ Brompton in the Brompton World Championship Final in 2015. This kick started the collaboration with Brompton.
- S Type handle bars - no mudguards (reduce weight)
- Premium Red Ergon handlebar grips
- 2 or 6 speed gearing
- Exclusive colours, sparkle grey and fire red
- Painted Titanium rear frame and front fork in black
- Tan-wall Schwalbe Kojaks tyres
- Custom red/black Brooks Cambium saddle
|Tires||Gum Wall Kojak|
|Saddle||Brooks Red Canbium Custom|
|Color(s)||sparkle grey and fire red|
|Folded Dimensions||23" x 22.2" x 10.6"|
David Millar and his CHPT3 range to bring you a new CHPT 3 edition Brompton bike.