Brompton H6L/House Red/Brooks B-17 Superlight
Meet the ultimate bike for people who live in cities. Small wheels mean fast acceleration from and increased maneuverability through busy streets.Effortlessly folding into a compact size, Brompton bikes can easily be carried onto all forms of public transit, in the trunk of a car, and can be stowed away under your office desk or a table in a bar.
Featuring the classic H-Bar, 6-speeds and mudguards. The H6L has 6 gears to tackle longer journeys and the classic H-Type handlebar shape, which for most riders provides an all round, neutral position. Shorter riders will find this offers a more upright, leisurely position and taller riders will find this still gives a slightly sporty position. Equipped with mudguards, essential for cycling in any weather and road conditions.
Brompton Superlight features a titanium front fork, rear frame and other lightweight components, making this range up to 1kg (2.2lbs) lighter than the all-steel Brompton. With the Superlight range it’s easier than ever to jump in and out of trains and take your Brompton up flights of stairs. All this, whilst keeping our promise in delivering a compact fold that can be tucked away neatly at home, under a desk, or in the corner of your local coffee shop.
- Model: H6L Titanium
- Edition: House Red/Superlight
- Handlebar Type: H type (1075mm)
- Gears: 6-speed
- Mudguards Type: version L (includes mudguards)
- Frame Material: Steel and Titanium
- Main Frame Color: House Red
- Extremities Color: Titanium
- Gear Ratio: Standard
- Saddle: Brooks B-17 Copper Rails
- Saddle height: Extended
- Lighting: Reflectors only
- Tyres: Schwalbe Kojak (for really movin’)
- Folded Dimensions: 25.3” (H) x 23” (W) x 10.6” (D) (645 mm x 585mm x 270mm)
- Weight (approx.): 21.20 lbs
- Front Carrier Block: Yes