Power up. Imagine yourself confidently breaking away from the pack—during a climb. On your feet? The Macha Pro, our highest-level shoe built to help make your dreams a reality. Like you, the Macha Pro gets to work. It converts every pedal stroke into speed, while allowing you to maintain focus on the road ahead.
- Injection molded TPU elements in both heel and toe help protect the carbon ExoBeam plate from wear while off the bike
- 100% Motion Efficiency System carbon fiber outsole—keeps the forefoot stiff while enabling torsional movement of the rear and mid foot
- Built from a woman-specific fit last with a smaller forefoot and heel volume
- Highest quality upper material offers excellent support, comfort and ventilation at extremely low weight
- Replaceable heel stud
- On-the-fly micro-adjustment Boa closure system integrated with ExoWrap technology offers unsurpassed fit and support
- Sharkskin textured material keeps heels from slipping
- Breathable TransTexturaPlus sockliner lets heat escape, keeps feet feeling fresh, and provides adjustable arch support
- Microfiber collar lining
- SPD SL Cleat compatibility
- Weight: 220g (size EU 39)
Mountain bike shoes are most commonly compatible with SPD/2-Bolt cleats. Road bike shoes are most commonly compatible with Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt cleats.
Cleats are sold separately. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.