Pearl Izumi's highest performance update to the revolutionary mountain bike shoe that was the first to deliver podium-worthy pedaling combined with no compromise off-the-bike hike-ability and traction.
- Completely re-engineered carbon composite sole does what no other can: delivers uncompromising pedaling performance and confident off-the-bike hike-ability
- Advanced 3-Layer Seamless Composite Upper offers exceptional breathability and eliminates hot spots by adapting to your unique foot shape
- Zonal Bi-directional Closure wraps the foot for a semi-custom fit and secure foot retention
- Double BOA IP1 reels allow 1mm micro-adjustability and pop up for full release
- Co-molded carbon rubber tips on hollow TPU lugs provide impressive traction on an extremely lightweight bottom unit
- EVA foam heel absorbs impact for off-the-bike comfort
- 1:1 insole system allows independent left and right arch and forefoot varus canting adjustability for optimal pedaling mechanics