The Bomber is Seasucker's 3-bike behemoth. It’s the biggest rack they make, and the strongest. It’s a fork-mount-style rack, with five of their powerful (210-pound pull-strength rated) vacuum cups holding it onto your car’s roof, trunk or back glass. Three Rear Wheel Straps for securing the back tires are included. Incredibly easy to install, and removes in just seconds, all without marking your car (which is more than can be said for those trunk racks - the straps and clamps are murder on a car’s paint). Fits on virtually any car. Some assembly required.
- Holds 3 bicycles – up to 45 lbs each.
- Made for roof top, trunk or hatchback attachment.
- Attaches to metal, glass or fiberglass surfaces.
- 3/4inch thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) body for strength and durability.
- Three heavy-duty fork mounts for 9mm dropouts.
- Five 6-inch SeaSucker vacuum cups on body (210 pound pull-strength rated each).
- Approx. 41-inch x 11-inch footprint.
- Approx. 17 pounds
What’s in the box:
- Bomber 3-bike rack with standard 9mm fork mounts.
- Three Rear Wheel Straps.
- 5g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance.
- Spare SeaSucker vacuum pad and pump.
- Crank Arm Strap.