- Casual sneaker type cycling shoe to suit your everyday bike life
- Hidden inner shank plate transfers power to the pedals
- Shock absorbing EVA mid sole maximizes walking comfort
- Easy cleat installation
- Optimized for SPD and Shimano CLICK'R pedal systems
- Black and Navy come in Suede upper
- Olive and Orange come in Suede/Mesh upper
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Intended Use||Commuting, Casual|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Laces|
|Upper||Synthetic Suede and/or Mesh|
|Midsole||EVA w/shank plate|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||2/12|
342g (Suede) (Size: 42)
332g (Mesh) (Size: 42)