- Compatible with iOS only
- Motion-sensitive 85 db audio alarm for immediate deterrence
- Can be located quickly using Apple’s ‘Find My’ app
- Operated using Knog’s iOS app
- Mounts to standard water cage braze-ons
- Can be mounted under water cage for discretion
- Use supplied anti-tamper screws to mount securely
- Neon silicone cover provided to advertise security device (if desired)
- Arm / disarm using button (within 1.5 m) or app within bluetooth range
- LEDs show alarm status & battery charge
- USB-C rechargeable with 6 month battery life (cable not included)
- Water resistant IP66 rating (wash-proof)
- Weighs just 25 grams
A Bike Alarm & Finder Like No Other
For improved security and recovery
Dual Function LEDs
Scout feature’s dual function LEDs that show at a glance if the Scout is alarmed. The same LEDs display the charge status of the battery.
Arming Scout Is Quick & Easy
Arming or disarming the Scout alarm is made simple and can be achieved in two ways; via the button on the side of the device when the connected iPhone is in close proximity (< 1.5 m) or via the Knog app when the device is within Bluetooth range.
Mounting & Securing
With Scout, there’s the choice of overt or discreet security. To advertise that the bike is fitted with Scout, simply use the neon yellow silicone cover provided. For more discreet security, attach Scout to the bike via the bottle cage mounts using tamper-proof security screws without the cover.
Mounting With A Bottle Cage
Scout’s extremely low profile and compact design allows for it to be neatly bolted and hidden underneath a bottle cage. This is a great way to keep Scout hidden.
There are no reviews yet.